Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Video of Robert Pattinson Heading Out of LAX Last Night

Rob is likely heading to Germany where his drama Bel Ami is schedule to premiere Friday night at the Berlin Film Festival.   Yay!!!
The film opens in the UK on Feb. 22 followed by a US release on March 2.
He looks like I should have helped him with his bags!  Tee hee 

Man, why do the Paparazzi have to be so RUDE!? 
Rob doesn't really say much, or anything at all for that matter, but its still kind of nice to see current video of him dontcha think?   I just wish we could see some hair under that cap, but it looks like its still taking its own sweet time to grow back and make its appearance for us. 

Have fun in Germany Rob!  =o)



Source 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment