Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, March 26, 2012

Bella shines in my book!

"After eighteen years of being utterly ordinary, I finally found that I could shine." ~Bella Cullen
Bella has always shined in my book how about yours?
I have very mixed emotions after seeing the Breaking Dawn Pt 2 teaser trailer over the weekend.  Like all of you I am super duper excited to see the last Twilight Saga movie, but my excitement is always followed by sadness.   
Almost depressing sadness. 
I am enjoy the Saga too much, and really never want any of it to end.  EVER!  I know Twilight will forever be in my heart, but really its not the same when you don't have a teaser to look forward to or the thrilling excitement from getting ready to watch the Black Carpet event.  

I don't know I just wish time would slow down a bit because before you know it 11.16.2012 will have come, and gone and it will all be just a memory for us all. 

Anyhoooo, if you missed the BD2 teaser trailer watch again right here.  I know I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment