Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You compare one small tree to the entire forest.

This edit is from pictures I took this morning from my window at work.
It reminded me of a Eclipse quote and had to share.
Have a great Hump day everyone!!!
“Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?" He pulled me tighter against his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin.

I pressed my lips against his snow-cold neck. "I know how much I love you," I answered.

You compare one small tree to the entire forest."

I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see. "Impossible.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse


No comments:

Post a Comment