Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Look its a Belstaff New Greenford Blouson Lady Jacket...NAAAA, its not!

Look what I found at Target the other day!!! Yay!  
$39.99 not a bad price to pay in order to feel, and kind of look, like Bella did the day before her wedding.. 

Ok, okay so its not exactly like the one from the movie, but it kind of works doesn't it?

Hey I say, do, buy, look and say whatever it is that makes you happy.  Especially, when it comes to  KEEPING THE SPARKLE ALIVE for Twilight! =o)  



No comments:

Post a Comment