Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Teaser Trailer Premieres 6.20.12

Wow!!!
Very exciting the next trailer comes out on Edward Cullen's birthday!!! 
He will be 111! 
Wow, he is pretty sexy for an "old man"!  lol 
Ok who is supper excited to see the next sneak peek?

ME,ME, ME!!

Check out this 10 second tease to hold you over until we get the real deal though!!!
LOVE IT!!!

What kind of sparkly peeks do you think we will get to see with the real trailer?

I hope we see more of Bella and the Volturi, but Renesmee would be sweet too.  

Either way its all exciting and I for one will be up before 5am to watch! 
Will you? =o) 
Source: Not sure how official this pic is.. , but I love it either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment