Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (The Twilight Saga)

HOLY CROW!!!! 

Love this!!!

In the first installment of New Moon, Bella and Edward find themselves facing new obstacles, including a devastating separation, the mysterious appearance of dangerous wolves roaming the forest in Forks, a terrifying threat of revenge from a female vampire and a deliciously sinister encounter with Italy's reigning royal family of vampires: the Volturi.

This title will be released on October 30, 2012.
Pre-order now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment