Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

YA Novel Showdown! Vote For Your Favorite in Our Tournament

Twilight will always get my vote! I just love the fact that Twilight is still in the running for something!!!  So go vote TwiPeeps! 

"What is the best young adult novel of all time? As Divergent opens in theaters on Friday, we find ourselves wondering which novel (or series) is the best-written work for the YA set. Sure, all of these books contain heart-thumping action and adolescent angst, but which one created a world we never wanted to leave?"


"Vote for your favorite novel in the first round! Voting in each round will close at 11:59 p.m. and a new round will be revealed every day until we crown a winner on Friday, March 21."


Come on TwiPeeps let bring Twilight home again! Whoop Whoop fun! :)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment