Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yahooo the Corner won the Versatile Blogger Award!

Thanks to Chaos, Clutter and Cancer? Oh My!
I received the Versatile Blogger Award!
This award is to recognize and appreciate fellow bloggers and let your readers know about blogs they might not have known about.  


Here are the rules:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share seven things about yourself.
*Award 15 bloggers you recently discovered.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
Here are seven things about myself:
1. I have 2 fantastic kids and I am very proud of them both!
2. I am the baby of the family and I love my Dad to death!
3. I don't like to be interupted when I am reading, blogging or watching any of the Twilight movies.
4. I love my country no matter what happens.
5. I have a hard time sitting still if there are things to do.
6. I love photography and can't seem to take enough pictures ever. lol
7. I have found the love of reading again and can't seem to get enough of them books.. Yay!

I am awarding the following Bloggers with this Award!















Thanks and make sure you pay it forward... =)







2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks!!! I feel honored...totally unprepared for this, ummmm...lol Thank you for mentioning and recognizing me...I will be looking into your blog too!

    ReplyDelete