Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1 day! FINALLY!!!

Now that I’d discovered exactly how good being human could be, it was tempting to let my plans drift. Eighteen or nineteen, nineteen or twenty… Did it really matter? I wouldn’t change so much in a year. And being human with Edward… The choice got trickier every day.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.112
He kissed me back, but not in a way that made me think I was winning. It was more like he was being careful not to hurt my feelings; he was completely, maddeningly in control of himself.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.103



Fire and ice, somehow existing together without destroying each other. More proof that I belonged with him.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.87

Why am I covered in feathers?
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.89

You… bit a pillow? Why?
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.89


No comments:

Post a Comment