Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Time! It's Time! This is it! FINALLY! Forever is only the beginning!

Well we made it here on the West Coast.   In just a few short hours we will be watching Breaking Dawn part 1.  I have no words to explain my excitement.  I am just glad we get to see this movie at midnight and I am glad I get to see it with family and friends who appreciate the fun of Twilight too... Maybe they don't appreciate it as much as I do, but I really don't mind.  I would see this movie alone if I had to because I really wouldn't be "alone" so to speak.  I would be in a theater filled with others who share my love as well.  How can that be bad?  Its not.. Please make sure you tell me how you loved this movie or if you possibly did not love it.. Yeah, right!  I honestly don't see how, but I would love to know.  =0) 

We took turns shoving cake in each other’s faces; Edward manfully swallowed his portion as I watched in disbelief. I threw my bouquet with atypical skill, right into Angela’s surprised hands. Emmett and Jasper howled with laughter at my blush while Edward removed my borrowed garter – which I’d shimmied down nearly to my ankle – very carefully with his teeth. With a quick wink at me, he shot it straight into Mike Newton’s face.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 4, p.55

No comments:

Post a Comment