Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stephenie Meyer Day 2011 Group Photo

If you went to Stephen Meyer Day 2011, and forgot or need to buy your group photo still, here is the link to the company who took the photos. 
I know I have mine proudly displayed in my soon to be Twilight Room, and LOVE IT!  We have such great memories, and cannot wait to go back next year.  I hope you all come next year as well!  Would love to see an even bigger group.  =0)
Also, make sure you check the official facebook page often, Stephenie Meyer Day and their web site, stepheniemeyerday.com for any and all up coming 2012 info.  =0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment