Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wax Edward or Wax Jacob? Can you pick a Team?

Seriously Jacob, AKA, Taylor Lautner wins this one hands down!

Wax or no wax he's HAWT! GAWR!!!
However, I can't get over how AWESOME his wax look-a-like, -well looks!
Really which one is the best?  
I am soooo Team Taylor on this one!  lol 

The artist who created Taylor must be a HUGE FAN in my opinion, in order to get it completely and amazingly PERFECT when it came to his likeness!  Awesome job!!!

I mean come on who in this photo above is a HAWT-ER Wax figure?  Even at a distance I would think the Taylor one was real. 

Heres what HelloMagazine.com had to say:
Taylor Lautner has been honoured with a perfect Twi-likeness.

The US heart-throb, who plays Jacob Black in the hit Twilight film series, has been recreated as a wax figure.

Now he will do battle with his screen nemesis to see which of them is most popular among visitors to London attraction Madame Tussauds.

The Lautner figure is standing shoulder to shoulder with Robert Pattinson - who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the supernatural romances - and visitors will be able to choose which should be given an area of his own.

The new figure took four months to create, at a cost of £150,000, and is dressed in jeans and a leather jacket.

Liz Edwards of Madame Tussauds said: "Taylor was one of the most requested personalities in 2011.

"We wanted to do something fun to celebrate Taylor's arrival and what better way than to try and answer the ultimate question - Taylor vs R-Patz - who is the supreme king of hearts?"



Source: HelloMagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment