Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, January 29, 2012

BIG announcement today from the Stephenie Meyer Day Facebook page!

If for some reason you didn't already know...  
The Stephenie Meyer Day celebration which is held every year in Forks, Washington is this September 14th - 16th, 2012.

Also, if you don't know who or what Stephenie Meyer Day is, well then let me tell ya...  
Its a celebration of the author that has really put Forks on the map that's what it is.  =o)

There is usually all kinds of activities from touring Forks high school, scavenger hunts, parties, LOVE the parties, and even a look-a-like contest. 
The look-a-like contest holds a warm spot in my heart because two of my Corner girls took first, and second place at last years SMD's!!! Yay! 
Click here to see photo's from last years contest.  =o)

 Anyhooo, today on the Stephenie Meyer Day facebook page they gave us a sneak peek of some of the Twilight look-a-likes cast members who will be attending and making SMD's even more exciting and eventful for all us TwiFans.  Yay!!!


Sooo, if you missed it I have posted some of their photo's below, but make sure you go the Stephenie Meyer Day facebook page to keep up to date on all events and schedules for SMD 2012.   
I am really liking the Alice so far. She is just too cute! Great outfit too!

Wow, Rosalie is Perfect as always! Love those eyes!

Victoria is looking fierce. Hope she finds her mate. lol ;)

 Bella and Edward in their meadow! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!  
What can we say about them really?  They were FANTASTIC last year and they will be amazing this year I just know it!!! =o)

Oh Edward! Oh how we love our Edward!  Enough said!!

Well I am pretty sure we ALL know who this hunky guy is, but if you are NOT sure then check out their facebook page at Stephenie Meyer Day and "like" it ok...=o)  
I can tell you this.... this fella has raised my body temperature to 108 degrees and I am supper excited to meet him in Forks this year for sure!

PS- the stepheniemeyerday.com web site is down for updates, but will be back anytime, so don't worry.  Just keep checking their facebook page. ok  Hope too see all of you there this year!!! =o)
Oh and they are still looking for someone to play Emmett this year as well. So if you know an Emmett or you think you are the perfect Emmett for Rosie, then please send a photo of yourself in costume along with a short resume of your experiences in acting to stepheniemeyerday@gmail.com and someone will get back to you.  =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment