Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, February 13, 2012

Bel Ami ~ Holy Hotness! New photos are out!


Well according to IMDB this movie is suppose to be release March 2, 2012 in the USA!  I should hope so because I am ready for some naughty sexy Rob!  
Ok, ok I NEED some naughty Rob screen time.  There I said it!  lol 
Can you blame me?  Can you blame anyone for that matter??  Noooo, I can't! LOL
I mean look at that man in white! WOW! *drooling* 

I don't know about you all, but I soooo did NOT get enough "angry" Edward in BD1, if you know what I mean.  Soooo this might be a nice surprise.    =o)
A good change for Pattinson.  
I mean look at his face, in the photo below.  So not the face I have seen much before have you?   Eeeeek, I love it!

Of course speaking of faces I am not please our beloved Edward gets the crap kicked out of him either.  Damn, I did it again... I mean Rob.  
Sorry, I get the two of them confused... 
Ha ha *wink wink*
However, I have NOT read the book YET, --so I can only assume he gets the 
British smacked right out of him.  

I mean if you start naked sex wresting with everyone's wives someone is bound to get ticked off.  
Although, maybe it was all the women who did this to him though...  

Hmmmmm, forbidden teamwork is a no, no in our world!  We ladies don't always play nice once we find out our man is not "ours" and ours alone anymore.  Hah, hah, hah!

OHMYGOSH!!!  Another Wedding??!
I am not sure if I am ready to see Edward--- I mean ROB...UGH, no-- Georges Duroy, walk down the aisle with anyone else but Bella.  
However, I am keeping an open mind!  Grrrrrr!

Well I am just happy to see Rob in another movie.  I like him not only as a hunkalicious sexy man, but as an actor too.  NO really!  ;)
Yes, he is easy on the eyes I have NEVER denied that, but he is very entertaining too.   =o)
Anyway, if you have not seen the trailer yet check it out! Yum!


Oh and if you want to see more photo's check out my facebook page: Our Twilight Corner




No comments:

Post a Comment