Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, May 13, 2012

LOVED THIS BOOK!!! "My Life With The Movie Star"

I loved this book!!!

A few months ago I was given this book by one of Our Twilight Corner fans, 
and had put off reading it until I finished a few other books I was in the middle of.. 

I must say I am sorry I waited soooo darn stinkin long!!!

I loved it!  

It was a cute, light hearted love story, and a delight to read!

Thank you so much Meaghan Hoffmann for sharing it with me.  
I am sorry I did not read it sooner, although it was a great mothers day gift for me.  All I did today was sit on my back porch, drinking tea, and enjoy by escape from the world with your wonderful little book! 

I was totally sucked in by the story I could not put it down.  
I even have the sunburn on my back to prove it... lol 
The main character Abby is awesome!   
Love Gray's devilish cuteness you give him!  I could see it all in my minds eye for sure!!!
Lisa, Abby's BFF, is cute and I could totally picture me and my BFF who happens to be a Lisa as well, doing all this same stuff with each other... Well minus the Movie Star that is.. However, we would love it.  Even though our hubby's would not... ha ha  =o)

I love how Abby is soft, sweet and not the one who ends up with all the guys, 
however she has a different kind of endearing quality about her I just love!
Nice job Meaghan!

So if any of you out there would like an easy read with a few fun twists then pick this book up, 
or down load it on your Kindle.  

Plus I love how, Meaghan Hoffmann, the author is a Twilight fan too.  It kind of comes out 
in her book as well, but that's a really neat and funny thing.  I laughed out loud a lot, and 
I really appreciate it when a book can make me do that.  

There was even a time when I was really worried about 
Abby and Gray as well..... --phew, don't scare me like that Meaghan!  lol 

If you are a fan you will love the subtle hints of Twi... I know I did!!! *wink wink*
 However, if you are not don't let that stop you from reading this book at all.  
Meaghan did a great job, and I can't wait for the next book to come out.. 

So hurry up Meaghan by keepin the SPARKLE alive and give us more!  =o)

Click here to get your copy of: My Life With The Movie Star



No comments:

Post a Comment