Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Twilight Girl Cave or Corner can't decide...

I was surfing Etsy.com the other day which is very DANGEROUS
 if you LOVE handmade items, and Twilight, and since
I love both very much,--weeelll you can guess why I said the word dangerous then right? 

Anyhooo, I found these really cute little Twibabies, and had to have them!
What are they you ask?
They are Twilight Saga Book Cover Coasters.
Very cute and unique I thought.

Before I received them, I thought about using them in my Twilight Girl Cave,
but I am not even sure if I could use them to set a glass of vintage wine on them more or less a can of pop!  They just might end up in Our Twilight Corner.  lol
They are just too cute for use, but will see... 

Oooor, I might just have to hang them up, or get some picture stands to rest them in, but use them as coasters...
Um, well not so much.. 

Anyway, if you would like to check them out for yourself here is the link to the 
site I bought them at.  =O)

No comments:

Post a Comment