Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Friday, May 11, 2012

Finding Twilight Treasures!

If you haven't figured it out by now I love TWILIGHT, and 
I LOOOOOVE finding things that remind me of Twilight as well!!!

I mean who doesn't? lol 

Just look at these AWESOME folders I found at Staples.com.  When I saw them I knew I had to have them for my TwiGirl Cave/office!  
They are just too stinkin cute!!!


Oh, and I could NOT pass up these pendents which I bought at a street fair, however I am sure you can get them on Ebay.   =O)

I just couldn't leave them behind though because first of all look at the name....Bella Boutique!  Yeah that's right, and secondly, --well just look at them! 
Need I say more? 
Although, I might have to give these to a certain TwiBFF I know though.. tee hee 
Shhhh, don't tell her ok... ha ha 

Oh, and I'm sure you can see why I bought this lunch bag?  
I love it!  
The coffee cup ROCKS!  
When I use it I always think of Edward making me breakfast in the am... 
Awwwwwww heaven! kee hee
Coffee and EGGS please Edward!  =o)
I mean isn't it the SPARKLY things in life that keep us going anyway?
  
However, at the rate I am going I'm pretty sure that if I keep this up my WHOLE house will 
one day be one BIG huge Twilight Corner!  ha ha 

I LOVE keeping the SPARKLE  alive don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment