Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Twilight Treasures from Comic Con 2012


I couldn't make it to Comic Con this year, so Ebay is helping to bring Comic Con to me!   These pins are just too cute.  They will look good in OTC.  Plus, I didn't even pay that much for them which is a nice bounce when it comes to purchasing Twilight treasures. And I seem to do that more often then I should too! lol 
Anyhoo, if you get a chance to pick these up I would.  They are very charming, and will make a great addition to any Twilight Corner! =o) 

Just keeping the SPARKLE alive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment