Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lisa's Twilight Party


Check out this very cool party my friend Lisa through last year on 8.28.10.  You could almost say it was like Vamps gone wild.  She covered it all; from the appetizing, yummy looking Bella bites to the her wonderful choice in wines.  It all looks like one heck of a crazy night!

Now if only she would come to Oregon and show us a "SPARKLY" good time too!  =}     Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW THANKS LYNN!!! I feel the love! <3 I too cannot wait to come to Oregon and show you the love!! I would definitely be down for throwing a party while I'm there. That trip...when it happens... will be EPIC!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PARTY LISA! Really hope it works out, what a party it will be! =)

    ReplyDelete