Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Friday, November 18, 2011

Marriage is not a love affair.

I picked out this poem before seeing Breaking Dawn part one, and now that I have seen the move I feel it is PERFECT!
“Marriage is not a love affair. A love affair is a totally different thing. A marriage is a commitment to that which you are. That person is literally your other half. And you and the other are one. A love affair isn’t that. That is a relationship of pleasure, and when it gets to be pleasurably , it’s off. But a marriage is a life commitment, and a life commitment means the prime concern of your life. If marriage is not the prime concern, you are not married.”
~Joseph Campbell quote

 I DO NOT want this next year to go by fast at all!  I want to live in this Twiworld for as long as I possible can and never ever see it end.  I already know I will sadly miss seeing Edward and Bella on the big screen once part 2 has come and gone! 
If I had one TwiWish it would be that Stephenie Meyer would continue to shower us with more of this wonderful love story, and we could continue to see Bella and Edward together in all kind of adventures. 
I have NO REAL EPIC WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT BD1!   I actually need to step back and take a few days to process it all.  I hope you all enjoy/enjoyed the movie as much as I did!  I hope you savor the rest of the year, and always, always cherish what we have read and seen when it comes to Twilight.  Its can be, if you let it be, what holds you to this earth; keeps you gowned and helps you to live out side the box, just a little bit, every now and then.   Its safe to say Twilight will always be a part of us because lets face it, we've, for lack of a better word, have imprinted with it.   =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment