Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Eclipse LED Light has ARRIVED!

I loved my Twilight LED light soooooo much I had to get another one!

Whatcha all think?  
Now I just need to hunt down a New Moon, and a 
Breaking Dawn one as well. However, first I will need to find more wall space... ha ha ha 
Don't care though. Love how they look.  Now my hubby knows when I am in my TwiGirl Cave cause I turn them on before I go in.. 

SPARKLE on baby!  ;)

Want one of your own?  Here is the link: Happy TwiHunting!

Remember---
Always Keep the SPARKLE alive!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment