Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, December 26, 2011

Favorite Breaking Dawn Premiere Photo Contest ~ WINNER

Congratulations to our Favorite Breaking Dawn Premiere photo Contest winner 
Celine Veatrice Conde!
Here's the photo Celine entered below, and her theater experience with her Twi-Sister! Yay! Celine received 64 votes for this edit and its fantastic! You all look like you had an AMAZING time seeing Breaking Dawn part 1!
(Well, here's my theater experience with my twi-sisters here in Philippines. It really took a lot of time for preparations. Haha. Some of us, including me missed school for this. HAHA. Then, we waited for almost 2 hours in the line. And we were really nervous when the line start moving and went straight to the red carpet and to the cinema. We were the 2nd group in the first line. :) It was so awesome. The movie was worth the wait. ♥ It was also nice, because it's our first time to see each other, cause we met on fb bec. of twilight. so sweet. and we had fun. ♥♥♥)
Celine here is what you won! A Vampire's Fiancee T-Shirt!  Yay! 

E-mail me your address at ourtwilightcorner@gmail.com

Link to all the photo's that were entered: Our Twilight Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment